Imperial/Open Science on OpenWetWare
Open Science on OpenWetWare
Feel free to access our open Wiki, available since the start of the project! Here is an index of the contents in our OpenWetWare.
Click on the headings below to navigate through our 400+ pages of documentation!
Crash Course on Synthetic Biology
- Crash Course Menu The very first week of our iGEM experience!
- Brainstorming Hub Caution: An extremely long list of project ideas. (Anything is possible under the sun!)
- Journal Club A weekly dose of synthetic biology.
- Tutorials Our guide for engineers became one of the recommended help pages for other iGEM teams on the iGEM 2007 OpenWetWare!
- Team name and logo
Our iGEM Journey
- Infector Detector A system that detects bacterial biofilms on urinary catheters.
- Cell by Date A system that tells us when beef has gone bad. An indication more accurate than the sell-by-date!
- Cell-Free Systems The common in-vitro platform on which the two above-mentioned projects are built upon.
- Vesicle Formation A compartmentalization strategy to enhance our cell-free expression systems.
- Hrp System A project we explored but (reluctantly) abandoned.
- Lab Notebook A daily log of what goes on in the wet lab.
- Lab Protocols Experiments we designed and carried out.
- Shopping List A list of reagents and equipment we purchased.
- BioBrick Manager A page to keep DNA constructs in order.
- Reporter Analyses We had to make an informed decision on the choice of reporters for our iGEM device.
Fun with iGEM
- Meet the Team Us!
- Candid Pictures Snapshots of the team at work.
- The Whiteboard Legalized vandalism.
- Famous Quotes Nonsensical stuff we say when we get too carried away with iGEM.