People who helped us
We are extremely grateful to all the people who helped us in a way or an other during this project:
- the TaMaRa Lab (www.necker.fr/tamara/), for their help, material and intellectual support. And especially Béatrice, Magalie, Marianne, Marie Flo, Marina, Marjorie, Mederick, Michelle and all the lab people without whom we could have done nothing.
- Francois Xavier Barre, CNRS CGM Gif-sur-Yvettes, for interesting discussions that influenced our project a lot, and for divers strains.
- Cedric Auffray INSERM U838, for FACS facility.
- Grégory Batt, INRIA Rocquencourt, for late but useful and intensive personal investment.
- Jean-Louis Giavitto, Olivier Michel, IBISC lab, FRE CNRS 2873, Université d'Evry Val d'Essonne, Genopole
We are extremely grateful to the following organisations for their support of our project: