MathWorks License Program
The MathWorks is pleased to be a sponsor the iGEM competition and iGEM Jamboree in November 2007. As part of the support The MathWorks also offers a special software license opportunity to iGEM teams this year:
- Bioinformatics Toolbox
- Optimization Toolbox
- Statistics Toolbox
- Genetic Algorithm and Direct Search Toolbox
To gain use of these tools, the faculty advisor can visit this FTP site and follow the directions below: 
1. Download the Team Information file first. Complete the team information requested on this worksheet as completely as possible IN ENGLISH. Use the cells as-is (data is automatically transferred to other worksheets)
2. Click on the "Letter" worksheet, print that page as-is, have it signed by the faculty advisor for your team, and fax the signed letter to 508-647-4596. Please also mail the signed hard copy of the letter to the address in the upper right corner of the letter (Attn: Kate Fiore).
3. Save this workbook and e-mail a copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Your software order will be processed within 72 hours of receiving the signed letter via fax. Please review the 'What you will receive' worksheet for license set up details.
We look forward to seeing many of you in November at MIT.
-- Liz Callanan