Make A Podcast!
Podcasts are short, informal media presentations distributed via the internet and often hosted by third-party sites like youtube, Google video and blip.tv. At the Registry we're making video podcasts on a variety of topics about iGEM and Synthetic Biology and we need your help! You can find lots of resources on how to get started at makeinternettv.com.
Have an idea for a podcast? Add it to the list here. Want to make a podcast? Use this list for inspiration, then add a link to your video or audio.
- How to make a podcast!
- iGEM team introduction videos
- Brown iGEM team Podcast - the team describes iGEM and Synthetic Biology
- The Registry and Parts
- How to add a part
- Podcasts about cool parts
- How to use the 2007 parts kit
- Techniques & protocols
- sweet pipeting techniques and tricks
- site directed mutagenesis
- Foundations of Synthetic Biology
- What is Synthetic Biology?
- Why should we believe in Synthetic Biology?
- Why should we use Standard Biological Parts?
- What is a BioBrick-standard Biological Part?