Valencia/Useful links for iGEM preparation
- At Synthetic Biology you will find MIT's mother-of-all
- Here is the iGEM 2007 main page: iGEM 2007
- Check all bioBricks on the registry of standard biological parts page
- You can see iGEM 2006 projects on iGEM 2006
- Visit the ETH synthetic biology workgroup and the Cambridge synthetic biology page
- You will find in OpenWetWare a great tool for researchers and students; really free and useful information
- Wikipedia's topic on Synthetic Biology with great links
- Open Wet Ware: Useful information about lab protocols
- Resources given by the organization
Synthetic biology related discussions and talks can be found on the next links:
- A genetic talk about synthetic biology (in spanish) will found in Biología Sintética: un nuevo desafío.
- Here there is the Wired Magazine interview with MIT's Endy and Knight
- In Synthetic Biology in Practice you will find an interesting talk about 'why math in Synthetic Biology?'