- Meeting: Ethical issue.
- Work on image segmentation algorithm.
- Digestions of:
- Ligations for:
- To have an higher precision for our measurements, we have decided to get, for the same field of view on the same sample of bacteria solution, either a short film segment (from which we can extract frames) and a Microsoft Excel file, which contains a ten seconds interval of values from the photomultiplier output, taken at a 100Hz frequency.
- In order to have the same focus for the microscope's oculars, the photocamera and the photomultiplier we have to calibrate our system by changing the position of both camera and photomultiplier.
- Finally, we check that the photomultiplier field of view is the same size as the microscope's one: by moving the appropiate diaphragms, we adjust the previously done settings.
- Trasformation of:
- Stock preparation (500 ul) of I763034,I763031+pSB4A3 and I763032+pSB4A3.
- Miniprep of I763034, I763031+pSB4A3 and I763032+pSB4A3.
- Control digestion of:
- Run on electrophoresis gel and I763032 (Eco/Xba and Xba/Pst1) band extraction.